McDfoodforthoughts is an initiative from McDonald’s in the United Kingdom to collect honest feedback and suggestions from their customers.
The Mcdfoodforthought Survey wants to know what makes their foodies happy and what does not. The company values genuine customer feedback which will be used to raise their store standards in products and services. In exchange for sharing their feedback, customers will receive a coupon worth £1.99/€3.90 to redeem an offer.
However, customers who want to win the rewards need to obey their official terms and conditions to win the reward successfully. Read below are official Mcdfoodforthoughts Terms and Conditions to win a coupon worth £1.99/€3.90.
McDonalds Food for Thoughts Terms and Conditions
Here is the list of official McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Terms and Conditions which you should obey to win the reward –
- Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom or Ireland only.
- You must be 16 years old and above to be eligible for the survey.
- Purchase is required to take the survey at www.Mcdfoodforthoughts.con.
- You must finish the McDFood Food for Thoughts Survey within 60 days of obtaining a receipt with the participation code.
- Each survey invitation entitles you to one entry.
- No cash or other alternative is available.
- Each receipt is limited to one Free item coupon.
- You cannot combine it with any other offer.
- The receipt is only valid within 14 days of purchase
- Your usual data charges apply.
- McDonald’s employees and their immediate families are not allowed to complete the survey.
Steps to take the Survey at www.Mcdfoodforthoughts.com
Filling out the Mcd food for thought Survey is straightforward and requires answering a few questions. Here’s how to fill out the survey –
- Keep your receipt handy and go to the official website of Mcdonald’s UK Survey – www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com.
- Agree with the terms and conditions by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, show proof of purchase.
- If you have got a receipt, enter the 12-digit code as well as the purchase amount.
- If you have got an invitation, enter the four-digit survey code, the amount spent, and the date and time of the order.
- Start answering all the questions that appear on your screen.
- Give ratings to your satisfaction with your last visit experience.
- You need to rate McDonald’s food, service, staff, cleanliness, as well as store environment.
- Provide them with your email address and phone number.
- Submit your feedback by clicking on submit.
McD food for thoughts rewards
For completing the Mcdfoodforthoughts co survey successfully, you will receive a voucher for a free meal to redeem an offer. This offer includes one Big Mac or Filet-o-Fish or Vegetable Deluxe and one medium Fries or a Side Salad for £1.99 only.
Just after completing the survey, your screen will display the validation code. Please write down this code on a safe place or receipt and show it to the cashier on your next visit to redeem the offer.
That was the list of official McDfoodforthoughts Terms and Conditions which you should obey to win the reward. Once you fulfilled these rules, you can fill out the Mcd food for thought Survey and get a validation code to redeem an offer for Big Mac.
I hope this guide will be helpful to you.