McD food for thought is an incredible initiative from McDonald’s UK to receive suggestions and reviews from customers to learn how they can improve their service. The feedback data collected will help them to identify foodie trends and address identified issues and concerns.
You just need to provide Mcdfoodforthoughts.com enter code and rest answer some questions about your visit experience. For each survey completion, you will receive a voucher to receive a Big Mac and fries for only £1.99.
This article will show all the appropriate details regarding McDonald’s Customer Service and Contact details. You can find McDonald’s Customer Service Number, McDonald’s live chat, and an official email to get help. Before contacting McD Food For Thoughts please check our FAQs page.
McDonald’s Customer Service Number & Contact Details
If you need further assistance on Mcdfoodforthoughts or have any questions, reach out to them using the Mcdfoodforthoughts Complaints & Customer Service information given below –
McDonald’s UK E-mail: [email protected]
McDonald’s UK phone numbers
+44 (0) 370 524 4622; +44 (0) 370 524 4622; +44 (0)
- Monday through Friday — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday — 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday & Bank Holidays: closed
11-59 HIGH RD, McDonald’s (UK)
LONDON N2 8AW, EAST FINCHLEY, UNITED KINGDOM.
McDonald’s Stonebridge, London
139 N Circular Rd, NW10 0NX, London, United Kingdom
Follow www.Mcdfoodforthoughts.comom on Social Media
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/McDonalds
- Twitter page https://twitter.com/mcdonaldsuk
- Pinterest page https://www.pinterest.ca/mcdonalds
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/mcdonalds
- LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/mcdonalds-corporation